We are now closed for all routine appointments but are open for any essential and urgent eye care only.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment, if:
• Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
• You have a painful or red eye
• You have been advised to attend this practice by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent eye care
• You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function
• You have a problem with your contact lenses
We can then assess how best to meet your needs. If you are worried about your eyes please contact us to discuss this. We may be able to answer your queries over the phone or video without you needing to come in.
Contact lens supply for existing patients will be done by post.
If you have glasses on order we will be able to arrange delivery of these.
Please call in to see us at
26 Meneage Street
Raison Opticians is located on Meneage Street in Helston, opposite NatWest bank. There is some on-road parking available outside the practice on Meneage Street and the nearest pay and display car park is the Trengrouse Way short-stay by the Library